Detail Assistant & Inventory Specialist
Location: Redwood City, CA
Used Car Detail Assistant/Pre-Owned Inventory Specialist
We are looking for a team player who has high energy, likes to detail new and used vehicles, and can help us with managing our used car inventory. Attention to detail is important in this position.
There is room for professional growth for the right person who enjoys being in the dealership environment.
• Clean and detail assigned vehicles when needed
• Inspect vehicles for any scratches, paint imperfections, or signs of wear before and after detailing
• Use all necessary cleaning products and tools properly and safely
• Identify and notify supervisors of any areas needing repair, parts replacement, or any other work
• 18 years or older
• US Work Authorization
• Valid Driver's License
• Experience detailers preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to stand and move for extended periods of time